Wednesday, November 3, 2010

When caught sleeping @ Work

5 Reasons when boss catches you sleeping at work


1. I was taking a power nap to boost me up for meetings.

2. I have "neural epileptic coronal disorder" and can't sit with straight back for long.

3. I was trying to find out how your face gets wrinkles after lunch.

4. I am Neo and I don't need my eyes open to play with machines.

5. I was trying to hear weird sounds my keyboard starts to make at 2:00pm daily.


<><><>


Boss's response to the above

Q: I was taking a power nap to boost me up for meetings

A: Then what do you call a similar activity you do all the time in meetings with your eyes close.

Q: I have "neural epileptic coronal disorder" and can't sit with straight back for long.

A: Well, I think you have mental disorders too. Oohh and that explains your behavior as well.

Q: I was trying to find out how your face gets wrinkles after lunch.

A: I hope you had enough common sense to figure out where your salary comes from.

Q: I am Neo and I don't need my eyes open to play with machines.

A: You are my hero! Can you do wonders on power point and make my PPTs.

Q: I was trying to hear weird sounds my keyboard starts to make at 2:00pm daily.

A: You should first hear to the weird smelly sounds your body starts to make at 2:00pm daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment